Thursday, February 4, 2010

Random Thoughts..

From a long time I have been meaning to write a post. But as with all these things never really got the time or idea. If I have the time then I dont have the idea or if I have an idea  (which is generally in the middle of the night), I don't have the time or energy to write.

I am really amazed at the way our blogosphere is growing. Since I am not able to come out with a original idea or thought, I though I would share what I am doing these days. Am quite tied down with trying to integrate with  a Citrix product called Citrix Access Gateway. This comes pre-loaded in a router like device and we are supposed to integrate our Delfigo solution as a second factor authentication to this device! As part of this did some study on a protocol called RADIUS and came across a new term called hypervisor. The hypervisor is a virtualization environment that directly runs on top of the hardware and gives each virtual machine  a dedicated view of the hardware Microsoft's Hyper-V (comes with Windows 2008), VMWare's VSphere , Citrix's Xen Server are all hypervisors.

By the way am also evaluating free agile management tools : Pivotal Tracker , Scrum Wall , Agilo. Am slowly coming to the conclusion that there is nothing to beat pen and paper! Will keep you posted on my findings in my next post.

No comments: